How to Order Labels
Once you have decided on which products to purchase and are ready to start your pantry makeover. The next step is to create your labels. You can preview the font so you can see how it will look, and we have already figured out the size of the font for each product, so you don't have to worry about that. Simply follow the steps and bring your pantry to life.
The first step is to select your product from the product collection dropdown. If you’re purchasing labels only without any product please select “none (Label only)’.
Next, you will select the product size. For example: If you purchased the Urban Bamboo Starter Pack - 12 pieces. You will need to do the following:
- Product Collection > Urban Bamboo Series
- Product Size > 75ml
- Select your font style and color
- Quantity: 6 (there are 6 - 75ml jars in this collection)
- The label size will be determined based on the font selected. We have meticulously tested each font and product to determine the best size and something that will look tasteful. However, most fonts will range from 0.85” to 1” wide and 0.45” to 1” high.
- Next, you will add your labels in the box marked "Input labels here". In this box you should have 6 labels in total. If you added Red Chili Powder (that is considered as one label)
- The last step is to add the item to your cart or you can save it for later and come back to it.
- Now that you have completed the labels for the 75ml jars, you will repeat the process for the rest of the items.
*Please note there may be slight variations in color
- Your font color is determined by the color you select
- Please don't list all your labels in capital lettering unless that's the way you want it cut.
- The price is per label, per ingredient, and per name.
- With your order, you will receive instructions on how to apply your labels.